Chakra, a Sanskrit word meaning "wheel" or "disk," describes seven of the most known centers of spiritual power in the human body located along the central axis of the body. Recognized by ancient civilizations for thousands of years, these centers correlate to the major nerve ganglia branching out from the spine. Working with the chakras can be a useful approach to cultivating energy with the use of color. The chakras are also said to correlate to levels of consciousness and bodily functions, among other things. Associated with each chakra is a color, based on the concept that the energy vibrating through each center has a different wavelength or quality of light. Color therapy involves working with color in each of the chakras to help balance energy and maintain health and well-being.
My crystal infused, herbal chakra balancing oils come in seven different blends naturally corresponding to color are created monthly harnessing the energy of a full lunar cycle, with healing and balancing intentions set on the full moon along with pure essential oils and herbs infused in a silky, oil blend and as always handcrafted in small batches to bring your chakra centers to balance while maintaining its purity.
Next Batch will be Ready in April 2018 at the New Moon
- In any setting, add 1-2 drops of your Chakra Oil to your fingertips and then lightly apply the Chakra Blend to the associated chakra in a clockwise direction.
- For the root chakra, I usually apply my blend either to my feet and/or to my lower back, near my tailbone, but not directly on it.
- Do not apply your blend on your genitals. Keep your blend away from mucous membranes, your eyes or any areas of your body that have damaged skin or are prone to sensitivity or irritation. Discontinue use of the blend if you discover irritation.
- Once you have applied the blend, focus upon positive thoughts and intentions aimed towards balancing the chakra.
- Ideal times to use the blend are during times of meditation or while practicing yoga, listening to peaceful music or relaxing.