Classic Sugar Scrub is a gentle form skin exfoliation and is very ideal for sensitive skin and those suffering from common skin ailments caused by extreme weather and food allergies.
The intent behind my classic sugar scrub is to help improve the appearance and health of your skin in addition to leaving you smelling absolutely divine. Each blend is made with a combination of organic cane and fruit sugars, dried herbs, flowers, light oils and butters. The roughness of the sugars exfoliates while the oils and butters moisturize, hydrate and protect the skin.
Scrubs now come in 10 ounce stand up pouches with a wooden scoop. For the same price, you get an additional 2 ounces and a wooden scoop! Choose your favorite scent below.
Read My Ingredients: Shea butter, mango butter, infused avocado & grape seed oil blend, cane and fruit sugars, herbs, flowers, resins, honey, vitamin e oil, essential & fragrance oils, natural mica pigments.
- Rosemary and Currant is a soothing and intriguing scent with a rich fusion of sea notes with fruits, tea, rose and musk.
- This Fruit Punches is loud sweet and tangy, it smells just like the age old fruity drinks we enjoyed as kids. A nice fruity blend of pineapple, papaya, guava, orange, apple, apricot and passion fruit with light hints of red maraschino cherry.
- Jasmine and Vanilla is a sultry and alluring aroma of the beautiful and mysterious jasmine flowers intertwine with delicate yet strong notes of vanilla bean. Jasmine gives a richness and intensity to fragrances, a sweet floral note, but with a dead-sexy muskiness to it while vanilla beans bold, creamy sweetness blends ever so perfectly.
- White Grapefruit & Turmeric is scented with white grapefruit essential oil which is being used both aromatically and topically here. Combined with the skin benefits of turmeric, this deliciously citrus fresh scent is uplifting and can be used to create an environment of positivity and confidence in addition to help tone any problem areas. The aroma of the grapefruit and turmeric melds together a sweet, sour, and tartness reminiscent of citrusy notes of yuzu
- Vanilla Lavender is a soothing combination of Spanish lavender and warm Madagascar vanilla bean. A peaceful and serene scent, made for all year round!
- Coconut Water & Kiwi is a thirst quenching coconut water, juicy lychee and kiwi nectar blend deliciously with hibiscus flower and vanilla that makes a day at beach
- Watermelon smells sweet like sugary slices of fresh watermelon on hot day in July. The scent alone invokes feelings of warm sunshine and backyard barbeques. This scent is reminiscent of true slices of summer that you can enjoy all year long!
- Sweet Bourbon Cream is a warm vanilla, creamy milk and sugary syrup mix with bourbon for an enticing fall treat.
- Fall for You features golden pear, apple and bergamot blended together with crisp air, chrysanthemums and warm sunshine to make a perfect autumn day.
- HoneyCrisp Berry Cider is a sweet honeycrisp apple gets a juicy boost with sweet berries and a hint of apricot and cool cider.
- Cinnamon Irish Cream is a creamy liqueur scet that adds a hint of spiced, powdered cinnamon doughnuts. The mixed, creamy palette melts buttery smooth, from orange peels and caramel to vanilla and coconut powders.
- Naked in Bed is a unisex fragrance, a frisky blend of apple, pear, melon, vanilla and musk, adored by both men and women and definitely gives lay up vibes.
- Damn he smell good AF is a fresh essence of bay leaves with the bright enjoyment of orange peel and zest.
- Sea Kelp & Agave is a fresh and intriguing blend of agave, sea kelp, ocean breeze, citrus zests, sparkling bergamot, dewy cyclamen and soothing sandalwood.
- Peach Mango is a subtle and sweet blend of ripe mango, soft peach and currant.
- Coconut Lime is a blend of coconut, lime, and lemon verbena creating a carribean type of tropical scent.
- Sweet Dreams is a sophisticated blend of blue lavender and palmarosa
- Sunrise is an invigorating blend of sweet orange and spicy ginger.
- Holy Grail boast traditional riches of frankincense and myrrh.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your medical provider.
Classic Sugar Scrub
If you weren’t quite ready to make this purchase, but you have some weird one click payment thingy screwing you over, no worries, just shoot us a quick email within 24 hours of your order being placed, informing us of the cancelled items or entire order, and you be refunded for the portion of the return without a problem.
Please be aware that while we will process refunds immediately, it may take your banking institution 3-5 business days to process the refund on their end.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot, absolutely will not and do not accept returns or exchanges on skincare items such as soaps, body butters. However, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to my business, so if for any reason you're unhappy with the product or have an issue with any product, please contact me so that we come up with a solution to correct the problem.
We are happy to replace items with something different! Customer pays additional shipping fees though.
Need favors? Bath, body & home handcrafted products make awesome favors in any setting: Weddings, Birthdays, Showers, Celebrations, etc. Favors will be custom designed with your names, date, style, scent, theme etc. ...Please email for a quote and details.
Feel free to email with any custom requests!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I am more than willing to go above and beyond normal customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed with my impeccable customer service!
Please be advised that in regards to any claims about Feel My Skin’s products: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your medical provider.