Body Oil Spray
Moisturize skin daily with this quick absorbing spray on body oil. For best results, rub into skin immediately after your normal bathing routine while your skin is still damp. This well-balanced spray on body oil is made with a special avocado and grape seed oil blend that has been infused with a proprietary blend of herbs, flowers and or resins.
Spray on Body Oil comes in many different scents and a blend can be customized when requested. Please see the description of scents of below.
- Rosemary and Currant is a soothing and intriguing scent with a rich fusion of sea notes with fruits, tea, rose and musk.
- This Fruit Punches is loud sweet and tangy, it smells just like the age old fruity drinks we enjoyed as kids. A nice fruity blend of pineapple, papaya, guava, orange, apple, apricot and passion fruit with light hints of red maraschino cherry.
- Jasmine and Vanilla is a sultry and alluring aroma of the beautiful and mysterious jasmine flowers intertwine with delicate yet strong notes of vanilla bean. Jasmine gives a richness and intensity to fragrances, a sweet floral note, but with a dead-sexy muskiness to it while vanilla beans bold, creamy sweetness blends ever so perfectly.
- White Grapefruit & Turmeric is scented with white grapefruit essential oil which is being used both aromatically and topically here. Combined with the skin benefits of turmeric, this deliciously citrus fresh scent is uplifting and can be used to create an environment of positivity and confidence in addition to help tone any problem areas. The aroma of the grapefruit and turmeric melds together a sweet, sour, and tartness reminiscent of citrusy notes of yuzu
- Vanilla Lavender is a soothing combination of Spanish lavender and warm Madagascar vanilla bean. A peaceful and serene scent, made for all year round!
- Coconut Water & Kiwi is a thirst quenching coconut water, juicy lychee and kiwi nectar blend deliciously with hibiscus flower and vanilla that makes a day at beach
- Watermelon smells sweet like sugary slices of fresh watermelon on hot day in July. The scent alone invokes feelings of warm sunshine and backyard barbeques. This scent is reminiscent of true slices of summer that you can enjoy all year long!
- Sweet Bourbon Cream is a warm vanilla, creamy milk and sugary syrup mix with bourbon for an enticing fall treat.
- Fall for You features golden pear, apple and bergamot blended together with crisp air, chrysanthemums and warm sunshine to make a perfect autumn day.
- HoneyCrisp Berry Cider is a sweet honeycrisp apple gets a juicy boost with sweet berries and a hint of apricot and cool cider.
- Cinnamon Irish Cream is a creamy liqueur scet that adds a hint of spiced, powdered cinnamon doughnuts. The mixed, creamy palette melts buttery smooth, from orange peels and caramel to vanilla and coconut powders.
- Naked in Bed is a unisex fragrance, a frisky blend of apple, pear, melon, vanilla and musk, adored by both men and women and definitely gives lay up vibes.
- Damn he smell good AF is a fresh essence of bay leaves with the bright enjoyment of orange peel and zest.
- Sea Kelp & Agave is a fresh and intriguing blend of agave, sea kelp, ocean breeze, citrus zests, sparkling bergamot, dewy cyclamen and soothing sandalwood.
- Peach Mango is a subtle and sweet blend of ripe mango, soft peach and currant.
- Coconut Lime is a blend of coconut, lime, and lemon verbena creating a carribean type of tropical scent.
- Sweet Dreams is a sophisticated blend of blue lavender and palmarosa
- Sunrise is an invigorating blend of sweet orange and spicy ginger.
- Holy Grail boast traditional riches of frankincense and myrrh.
Read my Ingredients: Infused avocado & grape seed oil blend, jojoba oil, argan oil, apricot seed oil, cyclomethicone, may contain: herbs, flowers, resins, essential oil, fragrance oil & vitamin e oil.
Shipping & Returns
All orders will be shipped from my Laurel, MD United States home where they are handmade and energetically charged with love, care and keen attention to detail.
Orders are processed the following business day the order is placed. During high shopping season please allow 3-5 days for processing time.
Priority Flat Rate Shipping via USPS
Domestic Rates 2-10 days:
- Padded Envelope $2.50 - $7.00
- Small Box $7.95
- Medium Box $13.45
- Large Box $18.75
International Rates 6-15 days:
- Padded Envelope $23.95
- Small Box $24.95
- Medium Box $45.95
- Large Box $59.95
- If your order securely fits into a 4x6 padded envelope, it will be shipped by weight, unless its higher than flat rate.
- You will receive your tracking number information via email immediately following the shipment of your order. Please check your SPAM folder if you believe you have not received it.
- You can expect you order to arrive 7-10 days from payment confirmation date. It usually comes much sooner, but we have to allow for organized chaos because anything could happen.
International Packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and can arrive as early as 3 weeks from purchase and as late as 6 weeks from purchase. Patience is key, as USPS items are rarely lost in international transit, merely caught in customs. However, I am not responsible nor do I charge for customs taxes, duties or fees on orders upon arrival to your country. If a customer does not want to pay customs fees and the order has already been shipped, I will NOT issue a refund, so please be aware of your country's custom regulations.
If your order has not arrived within the specified time, please contact USPS first and refer to your tracking number. If you still do not receive your package PLEASE let me know immediately and I'll do my best to track it down or replace it after 4 weeks have passed for domestic orders and 8 for international.
All custom orders are subject to shipping and handling charges based on the weight of the package as well as the location of the buyer.
***Unless the entire order fits into a USPS Priority flat rate box.***
IMPORTANT WEATHER ADVISORY:
Items such as lip balms, scrubs, butters and massage oils may be prone to freezing or melting enroute to its final destination. Packages often sit on postal trucks or in mailboxes for extended periods of time. I have no control over shipping conditions once your package leaves my hands.
- If you receive soft /melted scrubs, oils, butters, salves or balms, please put them in the freezer or refrigerator for 30-60 minutes allowing the product to become firm again.
- If you receive frozen / hard product please allow to cool to room temperature before use.
To help alleviate these issues, please track your package and take it out of your mailbox as soon as possible. Alternatively, packages may be shipped to different addresses such as your office, where the package can be immediately intercepted instead of the latter.
I apologize for any inconvenience and I truly appreciate your business!
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the nature of my products, I cannot, absolutely will not and do not accept returns or exchanges. However, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to my business, so if for any reason you're unhappy with the product or have an issue with any product, please contact me so that we come up with a solution to correct the problem.
We are happy to replace items with something different! Customer pays additional shipping fees though.
Need favors? Bath, body & home handcrafted products make awesome favors in any setting: Weddings, Birthdays, Showers, Celebrations,